All information contained within this website is subject to change at any time, without notice and Teachers In UAE is not liable for the content of any external websites that may be linked to this site.
- You may only use this site to lawfully seek employment or help with your career or when recruiting staff.
- You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the site or any information submitted to or available through it.
- Any information, images, photos, or other material cannot be downloaded or reproduced from this website without the written permission of Teachers In UAE .
- To request such permission, please email marketing.
- You must not seek to access, delete or modify any information to which you do not have authorised access.
- You must not seek to spam or flood the system.
- You must not take any action or use any device to crash, delay, damage, or otherwise interfere with the operation of this site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information in the site.
Emails, together with any attachments from Teachers In UAE are confidential and intended for the named addressee only. It may contain legally privileged and/or commercially sensitive information of Teachers In UAE or third parties.
- If you receive email communication that is not intended for you, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the email and then delete it without making copies or using it in any other way.
- Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Teachers In UAE unless otherwise specifically stated.
Reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy and the integrity of email communication but the sender and his/her employer accepts no liability for materials transmitted or for results of any actions taken or not on the basis of the information in this communication. This email has been scanned through virus scanning software, but no guarantee is given that this email and any file attachments are virus free.
- You agree and accept that the Teachers In UAE website is open to all its customers and will contain candidate profiles about candidates looking for jobs.
- You strictly undertake that you will treat all candidate information as confidential and not use the Teachers In UAE candidate profiles for any purpose other than to fulfil specific job opportunities.
- You agree not to share, copy, or transmit to a third party any candidate information, unless you have unambiguous evidence that the consent of the candidate to such transfer has been obtained.
- You will indemnify and hold the Teachers In UAE website harmless for any and all liability howsoever arising (to the fullest extent allowed by law) which Teachers In UAE may incur should you use Teachers In UAE candidate profiles or other data about individuals derived from this website for any other purpose other than that for which they were provided.
- You agree that by submitting your details on this site, you hereby confirm that all details provided to Teachers In UAE (including those in any documents that you upload to the site) are accurate and up-to-date. You grant permission for Teachers In UAE to verify your professional references and credentials at source and agree to complete health and police checks prior to confirming full registration with Teachers In UAE .
- You understand and consent that taking part in the recruitment process on your behalf, Teachers In UAE may forward your details to clients at their sole discretion, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Teachers In UAE website.
- You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Teachers In UAE website and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Teachers In UAE Ltd as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites.
- You accept that while Teachers In UAE will use reasonable efforts to find a suitable appointment for you, Teachers In UAE does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate.
Teachers In UAE makes no representation or guarantee as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this site. You waive any claims against Teachers In UAE for failure to find you such appointment or in relation to the terms or duration of any appointment.
Teachers In UAE
Registered in N-Ireland
68 Rugby Road, Belfast, BT7 1PT
T: 0044 7712548131