Exciting opportunity in Abu Dhabi
Applicants will be considered if they match the following prerequisites
Qualification and Certification: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree and additional course work beyond in curriculum, research and/or organizational development, from an accredited higher education institution, and at least 7 years educational management and supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute, and a minimum of three years’ experience as a school principal or headmaster;
- Experience in teaching adults either at the university, collegiate or professional development level;
- Proven leadership, teaming, facilitation and planning skills;
- Expertise in educational curriculum development or instructional supervision or related discipline;
- Working knowledge of the Model American Diploma Program, Achieve Standards, Advanced Placement Course Requirements, And InterAmerican and IB Baccalaureate program requirements. Appropriate experiences may be substituted for items listed above;
- Ability to adhere to ethical and cultural guidelines and represent ENS with integrity and professionalism;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-performing, quality-driven, team-based environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database applications and various research related programs including but not limited to SPSS, HLM, Regression, etc. Appropriate experiences may be substituted in the research area;
- Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating research projects and programs;
- Ability to plan, format, and execute projects and routine duties in an accurate and timely manner; and,
- Knowledge and ability to use strategic planning process skills in multiple areas.
Minimum of five years teaching and minimum of seven years academic administration experience at the level of Principal or higher. Must have background in working with planning; site administration; instructional research; accreditation; curriculum modeling; assessment; technology; policy development; program review, quality assurance and evaluation; problem solving and technical report writing.Read more
If you are looking for an adventure and to enhance your career, why not try teaching in The UAE?
Send your CV or register your interest by clicking on the image below…..
Exciting opportunity for teachers to teach in The UAE. We are hosting virtual interviews for vacancies across all Emirates in all subject areas
– To apply:
– visit https://teachersinuae.com/job/accepting-cvs-for-virtual-fair-30th-31st-january-for-teaching-positions-in-the-uae/–>click on apply for job –> upload CV
– email your CV directly to email@example.com stating Emirate/Emirates of preferenceRead more