Candidate Profile Information
- Graduate of a regionally or internationally accredited college or university with a minimum of a Bachelor Degree
- Native English speaking
- Certified/licensed as a teacher in home country or from country of College/University degree
Elementary Education (K – 5) teachers must have an Elementary Education license/certification
Minimum of two years teaching experience, if a holder of a Bachelor of Education Degree from a recognized accredited or nationally licensed University or College; or four years of teaching experience, if a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in a content area from a recognized accredited or nationally licensed University or College
- Meet highly qualified definitions for teaching in their content areas as identified by course work listed on their undergraduate college and postgraduate transcripts and defined by No Child Left Behind Act (USA)
- Two confidential letters of recommendation from immediate past and current employers that are hand signed on official letterhead from the school and/or two confidentially completed ENS referee forms provided to ENS approved recruiters and submitted as part of the referral or interview packet
- Knowledgeable of effective teaching methodologies, assessment strategies, standards based instruction, and strong content knowledge
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration, problem solving, decision making and relationship building skills
- Is student centered for the purposes of instruction
- Understands the use of assessment data to design instruction that is differentiated based upon the individual and group instructional needs of students
- Uses technology to advance learning, manage information and deliver instruction effectively with students
- Is culturally competent
- Advanced course work and degrees (Masters (M.A), Education Specialist (Ed.S), or Doctorate (Ed.D, Ph.D, J.D.)) from recognized accredited or national university
- Successful prior experience in teaching in UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia
- Experience teaching in American Common Core curriculum
- Experience in teaching in an International Baccalaureate School
- Experience in teaching High Scope Early Childhood Programs
- Experience in teaching College Board approved Advanced Placement classes
- Experience in sponsoring student extra-curricular activities
What we offer:
- Tax free salary.
- Furnished Accommodation.
- Free transportation from school accommodation to campus and vice versa.
- Health Insurance coverage as per UAE policy and regulations. The accepted candidate, his/her spouse, and three children below the age 18.
- Scholastic year starts on 23 August each year. Induction day for new teachers will be around the 21st August each year. School calendar will be emailed once finalized.
- Paid summer leave or pro-rata depends on the actual joining date.
- Annual round trip air ticket to his/her home of record during the summer break.
- Free tuition fees for up to two children.
- Utilities bill up to AED 500 per month.
- CPD and Training
If you have the right experience, qualifications and qualities to be part of our team, please apply for this job! Register on our dashboard and submit your resume.
For more useful information on teaching in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other Emirates, click below…