This School in Dubai is a leading day and boarding school where future generations are inspired to become confident and enthusiastic life-long learners, ready to embrace the opportunities of a global world.
Our school follows the full continuum International Baccalaureate (IB) programme in English with additional languages or in two bilingual English-French and English- German streams. The school is an IB Continuum World School authorised to offer and teach the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) and IB Diploma Programme (DP).
Our unique curriculum offers an engaging learning experience, the challenge of developing a real understanding of cultural diversity and the support of a thriving international community.
Our large eco-friendly campus ensures that we can offer a wide range of sporting facilities that make the most of our location adjacent to Dubai Creek.
We have created a school that offers an outstanding education focused on both academic excellence and personal growth. We encourage students to take risks, become compassionate lifelong learners and responsible citizens who care for one another and contribute to a strong society through intercultural understanding and respect.
A distinctive feature of school life is the diverse student body made up of more than 60 different nationalities. It is our strong belief that the next generation of international citizens will need to be dynamic, flexible and linguistically ambitious. This is why we offer all our students the opportunity to become multilingual.
Our international programmes reflect a sincere commitment to a Swiss vision of excellence in education to enable our students fully to embrace future opportunities.
Due to our growing school we are looking to recruit for the following outstanding Early Years Teachers for academic year 2019-2020:
- French native speaking Early Years Class Teachers
- German native speaking Early Years Teachers
Our team of international teaching staff is made up of highly qualified professionals who all share one goal: to provide quality education to all our children in a caring, nurturing and supportive environment.
All teachers will work closely with the PYP coordinator and Head of Early Years and share in curriculum development and after school activities.
As part of our commitment to our teachers personal and professional development, comprehensive professional development will be provided to the successful candidate, who will
• be fully qualified and experienced teacher with a relevant Bachelor of Education or Early Child Educational Studies Degree and a relevant professional teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or certification
• have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience in teaching preferably in an IB school • have a proven track record of success
• be proficient in a second language (would be highly valued)• have previous international teaching experience
The salary and benefits package reflect the fact that this school is committed to excellence.
Applicants are invited to apply via www.teachersinuae.com
• a letter of application addressed to the Head of School no longer than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the position
• a current CV including a recent passport size photograph and details of two professional referees, of which one should be a current or most recent employer, line manager or supervisor
Email applications should be sent to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its employees and students. A police check and satisfactory references is a pre-requisite for all appointments.